Autumn Equinox Glamping Trip Sept. 20-22, 2019
This fun in the sun weekend of camping includes:
- Three days two nights on the water at Lake Jenkinson, Sly Park
- Cozy accommodations in shared teepee tents with fresh linens
- Daily organic breakfast, lunch and dinner plus free-range snacks
- Morning glow yoga and evening slow flow
- Hike with time to explore
- Stand Up Paddle Board equipment, lessons and Yoga on boards
- Connection around the fire
- Individual Massage
- Free time for journaling, contemplating, and use of boards
- Transportation/Parking fees (carpooling encouraged)
- Alcoholic beverages
This trip is transferable but NOT refundable.
Registration form will be sent with additional questions, including food restriction, once payment is received.